February 16, 2012
Ways to Spot a Mother on a Date
1. She immediately moves all salt, pepper and sugar packets out of arm's reach.
2. She reaches in her purse, pulls out a baggy of Teddy Grahams and offers them to her husband as a pre-dinner appetizer.
3. She gives her order to waiter in baby talk. "Is the pasta that twisty around and around kind, or the itty-bitty baby snail shell kind? Because the twisty around and around kind tastes really yucky."
4. She stands up and tucks her husband's napkin under his chin. Then she returns to her seat, folds her napkin into the shape of a diaper and lays it in her lap.
5. Before leaving the restaurant, she asks her husband, "Are you sure you don't need to go to the potty? It's a thirty-minute drive home now"